Monday, September 29, 2014

Almost Three

What kind of week did Felicity have, I was thinking today?  The same as last week, pretty much!  Sh was funny tonight before bed, she was tired but didn't want to end it.  Again?, she asked when I read her HER book, a cute story about fingers and toes and eyes and your nose.  I read it one more time and I stood up and the end and ran out when I was done and she must have gone to sleep because they are all quiet.

She had a great week at school, as usual, I took her to the library on Thursday and on Friday we went to ballet, so it was a normal week.  On Saturday, though, the girls went to a birthday party and Anthony went to Great Times with Christina and so Mike and I took Felicity by herself to La Hacienda, a mexican place by us.  It is prettily decorated, lots of bright colors, and she likes the quesadillas, it went well.  These bros came in, a birthday party for one of them, and my LORD they were so loud!  So loud and so obnoxious and it felt to me very plainly like so long ago that I was their age.  But anyway, she and we had a good time and then we went to CVS and Costco with her and it was pretty easy.  This funny thing happened, though.  We were at Costco and I was afraid I lost my keys and before we could form a plan for finding them, I realized they were in my hand.  I think somehow because I only had one child with me I was all messed up, ha!  The things you get used to.  Anyway, here's a cute picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment