Other favorite things of Felicity's, here at two years and nine months old:
- having her back or belly scratched
- short books, Opposites by Sandra Boynton, this cute book my cousin Lisa sent where you count things on the farm, look at colors of the farm, talk about opposites on the farm (if opposite seems like a theme, it is, as it OPPOSITIONAL)
- swimming, or playing at the pool anyway
- swinging on the pink swing, which is the baby swing, then the blue swing, which is Anthony's swing, and then jumping on the tramplopline, and she does all three for about two minutes at a time in a kind of circuit.
- wearing dresses
- going to "Miss Judy's House", which is what she calls her preschool. She has been going on Wednesdays to their little Simply Summer program, just from 9-1 and she loves it. I can't wait for her to go back this fall, really the end of August. She loves being there and I love her to be there too. Or anywhere that is not right up under my arm.