Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September Update

Felicity has started school and it makes me wish she went every damned day of the week, including Saturday and Sunday!  My friend Hannah was saying the other day how happy she was that her son was a fall birthday so she could get an extra year with him and - I mean, I don't even understand that sentence.  I am really, really, REALLY looking forward to her going to school every day.  She likes it better, I like it better, WIN WIN!  But it's okay, I guess.

She goes to school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-2 and she loves it.  I am lucky, on the first day some kids were crying and crying and there went Felicity, right into the room, never looking back.  Our van was in the shop today so Mike took her to school for the first time and he texted me that she "barely said goodbye".  Ha!

On Thursdays and Fridays, we are home together, just us.  Last week Marta and I and our youngests went to the park and tried to take a walk but it was a big fat fail.  If it's not one complaining or grousing, it's the other.

She drives me crazy but she is so adorable.  Just now we are all sitting around watching The Wiggles and she is dancing, she's really good!  She talks so well, such great and long sentences.  She's a little hard to understand but overall I think she is a genius.  Here is just one picture of her because I can't figure out why, but it won't let me post more than one.

P.S. we are getting nowhere with the potty.  NOWHERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment