Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Third Birthday!

Happy birthday to Felicity!  This is her last day of Fall Break and she has not slept in one single day, even though sometimes when she is in preschool, I have to go wake her up for her 8:45 departure.  Last night I was complaining about something she did and this girl I work with said, so basically what you are saying is that you shouldn't have had a fourth kid.  I was completely dumbfounded, um, no!, that is not what I'm saying!  I'm saying sometimes she drives me crazy, and especially this week when we have had so much time together, from an early morning until she goes to bed.  I think maybe YOU are basically saying I shouldn't have had a fourth child, I thought but did not say.

Anyway, ::claps hands briskly::, back to Felicity.  Today we gave her her presents from us (Mike got her an adorable counting puzzle with animals, one elephant, two deer, etc., and I got her four new board books that she can have as her very own) and we are going to go to ballet later.  Then I am somehow going to pick up pizza and salad and cupcakes and bring them to Marta's and we are having a lunchtime pizza party.  I'm working tonight but Mike is going to take them for Happy Meals and then they'll have cake and ice cream later.  I feel bad that I'm working but I just took off for the Parents Night Out and I am taking off for Halloween, so separate parties it is!

I am excited about Felicity's fourth year.  I hope that she gets toilet trained, she'll start at preschool at the girls' school next fall, who knows what else is in store for her!  It's very exciting, anyway, right?  Even if it's annoying and crazy making and all the other bad stuff, it's all the good and great stuff, too, parenthood.  So God Bless Felicity and happy birthday to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment