Sunday, October 26, 2014

Poor Felicity

Poor Felicity has another ear infection.  I told my sister that today and she said well now I feel bad for thinking she was being such a jerk the other day!  But the thing is, she WAS being a jerk.  She had a fever on Thursday and threw up first thing in the morning but she seemed better later and definitely better by Friday, when she went to her ballet recital.  I didn't go, Mike took her, because I took Maria and Veronica to see Sleeping Beauty and I didn't think she would be into it.

Anyway, then yesterday she yelled at me, MY MOUTH HURTS and I was like did you bite your tongue?  She was eating strawberries and she kept saying OW! OW! OW! but it wasn't until alter that I thought holy crap I bet her throat hurts!  She doesn't know from THROAT and MOUTH, ugh, poor baby.  I swear no one else has ever been sick like this before, I bet none of them have ever had a sore throat.  The NP at the clinic today said how big her tonsils were and I do not even want to think about that, so I'm not going to.

So she has been having a rough few days and she woke up first this morning, out in the hall, saying Mommy?  Mommy?  She is so funny, she just stays stock still, doesn't even come bashing in the room like Maria or Veronica would.  She fell asleep so hard today after we went to this Trunk or Treat at the church that houses her preschool, but just for a while and then she was much more pleasant.  She freaked out today, she tried to take some candy from another trick or treater.  It was confusing, people were giving her candy out of baskets and this girl was standing there with candy in a basket, and she just didn't get it.  So when the girl took her candy back, Felicity screamed and screamed and screamed and cried and it got better but man.  She gets so mad so fast and I am always so close to the end of my rope, ugh.  But overall, you know, she did great, she wore her Olaf costume and she was nice and said TRICK OR TREAT! to everyone, I am hopeful she will have a good week.  As usual.  Here's a cute picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment