Friday, October 28, 2011

2.5 Weeks

So for two and a half weeks, I've been sleeping sitting up, holding this baby. I still like her! She can get a little fussy but so far she is pretty easily calmed down. She was fussy this morning, which was too bad as yesterday she was so sleepy and wonderful, but I put on the Sleepy Wrap and did a workout and she was out in minutes. Veronica used to go THREE MILES and still scream through the whole thing, but she may have been older. Once again, I have to acknowledge how lucky I am to be able to exercise so quickly after having MAJOR ABDOMINAL SURGERY, as everyone likes to call it. God knows I acknowledge my bad luck, I want to remember to acknowledge my good luck too and I am sincerely grateful that I have been able to get around so well from the beginning. Mike has been setting his alarm and coming downstairs at 6:00 so I can lie down on the couch for a while and I'm grateful for that too.

I posted this picture on Facebook and someone said I looked thin but I am not! I would never put up a picture of MYSELF where I looked all fat and sloppy and exhausted, I mean, who would? Not me, believe it or not, I am still kind of vain. I have to start moving again, Old Girl is waking and I don't want her to! But she is doing fine, she is nursing really well and sleeping pretty well and she is GORGEOUS and maybe I am shallow but it helps! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment