Friday, October 14, 2011

Maria Visits

I have such a love/hate for this picture. I was so tired and it was such a crazy morning. I wanted to look as normal as possible for Maria, my friend Carrie recommended that for when I HAD Maria, but everyone and their BROTHER came by my room in the 30 minutes before Mike and Maria got there. She was beyond sweet - she was nervous and funny about seeing me. She was doing that thing where she turns and shrugs her shoulders a little bit, and she was shy with me, which is so weird. But she loved the baby and she was really, really good. Then she said to Mike, "I'm ready to go!" and they did. I can't get over her smile in this picture, I wonder if I'll ever be able to look at it without crying a little. This particular time in my life is probably not the best time to judge that, ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment