Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tropical Heat Wave

OMG this heat.  This HEAT!  This heaaaaaaat!  It was a high of 80 something degrees today.  So sunshiney and hot.  HOT.  I'm hot anyway, I can't sleep with covers when it's 50 overnight AND the windows are open AND the fan is on!  HOT!

It's hot, is what I'm saying.  And it's making me miserable, because a) it's hot and b) I feel so stupid, because I was all, "I'm having an OCTOBER baby!  A FALL baby!".  I pictured leggings and sweaters.  Today I had to go get Anthony in the Jeep, which has no AC and we got stuck in terrible traffic and when I got home, I had to change my bra and shirt because they were both soaking wet.  LOVELY.

BUT tomorrow my friend Chrissy is having her baby and Monday I am having the Super Baby and I.  Can't.  Wait.  I got to this point with the others too, I especially remember with Veronica.  I'm so excited and optimistic I barely recognize myself.  I just can't wait to see this baby, to see those perfect ears.  I can't wait.  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment