Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Week

Tomorrow is the last Monday, God willing, where I'll have just three kids.  To say that I'm impatient is the understatement of all time.  Two women I know who were due AFTER me have had their babies, I saw on Facebook, and I am happy for them, SO happy, I am also so jealous and small about it.  When can I have MY baby, I want to know.  It's just because I'm sick, I know it.  I wouldn't normally be such a jerk about it, but this has been a very challenging few weeks.  Anyway, I told my sister today, I'm going to try to enjoy this week, to 'enjoy each day', as my sweet grandmother would say.  I'm going to try to get everything ready and just enjoy the time I have with my three and anticipate the fourth.  And then I'm never, ever doing this again, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment