Thursday, December 1, 2011

Better, Now

So.   Of course she had an ear infection and that's why she was so crazed on Sunday night.  Thank GOD I had that appointment anyway, for a weight check, because I don't think I would have guessed ear infection.  Only Anthony's ever had one, and he was four, and he's, well, Anthony, so it's not a good comparison to a seven week old Felicity.  She had a temp but only 99.5 when we got to the ped, so I never would have known.  It's not like she points to her ear!  Anyways, she has been taking antibiotics for a few days and she is, just like her doctor said, like a different baby.

I told my sister today, maybe she isn't fussy like the others?  Maybe she was a) hungry and b) sick for the first eight weeks?  Who knows.  Anyways, she is napping and ON HER OWN in her BASSINET so I am not complaining!  For once!

No comments:

Post a Comment