Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 22 of Lent

I thought Felicity was going to miss two weeks of preschool, because we are going to Florida for the girls' spring break and then hers in the next week, but Mike reminded me today that she can go on Monday, so that's good!  Last night we went to Monarch Madness, the girls' cheerleading thing at school and I took with Felicity with me so we could hang out with Marta and her kids.  Felicity kept going outside to the playground, I mean, she kept ending up outside and I was thinking HOW is she getting out there?  Who is opening the door for her?  So I followed her at one point (it was freezing cold and I kept begging her to go back in) and she just ... pushed the door open, just used all of her 37 pounds or whatever to open this door which is NOT supposed to open if you don't push the rail.  She likes fresh air and she is determined, is what I am saying.  Oh!  And today, she was playing out in the driveway and I went to check on her and she was just toodling along there on her bike!  Very exciting!  If riding on her bike is happening, can toilet training be far behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment