Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 18

Felicity has started to dress herself and except for a very few incidents where she has tried to put her sleeve over her giant head, it's going pretty well.  This morning she told me she wanted to 'get dressed up' so we went upstairs (I actually had a lot of folded laundry downstairs but all those clothes were 'too big', she said) and she took off her nightgown and then went in the closet and closed to the door to get dressed.  So shy and private for someone who regularly thrusts her body at me and says 'I have poop, change me!.  I said I had to go to my room, was she okay? and she said YES! I FINE!  So I went into my room and she came in two minutes later with a skirt and shirt on, not bad!

She also identified the following shapes at the library story hour yesterday:  circle, square, rectangle, oval, diamond and octagon.  Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment