Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's New

What's new with Felicity?  She is doing just fine, even though we have been trapped in a frozen tundra for what feels like forever.  We had a bad snowstorm right when the kids were supposed to go back to school, the first week of the year, and we have had either snow or sub-zero temperatures since then and I am not exaggerating.  It's killing me.  BUT Felicity is doing okay.  

  • She is, not to brag, a star pupil at preschool.  I added in an extra day so she goes on Tuesday and Friday and she loves it.  They ended up being on a LONG break after the holidays and when we went back her poor buddy Charlie had a hard time, he was crying and crying as his dad handed him off.  F's teacher Miss Judy said, show him how it's done Felicity, and she said BYE MAMA BYE! and ran into the room.  She loves it.  
  • Her hair is getting a little longer.  She is as cute as a button.  Lately she has been into wearing dresses, which is a pain because Maria and Veronica would only wear dresses too and it's been fun to put someone in pants, which are more weather appropriate here lately anyway.  Notice how I can't stop talking about the weather or its effect on our life?  
  • She is talking a mile a minute but she's sort of hard to understand.  She says oh-nag for orange, which always takes me a while.  Sometimes she says gobba goo! and I say gobba goo? and she says OKAY! and I have struck some sort of deal and I don't know what and she gets really mad when I don't follow through on whatever the hell gobba goo means.  But of course I appreciate the talking.  
  • She is still in her crib in her own room.  I tried to get her to sleep on the bottom bunk of the girls' bunk beds but she's not having it.  I don't know when that will change, maybe when she outgrows the crib?  And speaking of things I don't know about 
  • I don't know when she will be potty trained.  She seems to have no interest.  She won't even be 2.5 until April so it can wait. 
  • What else.  It is very hard to think in this barnyard of a house but I know I haven't posted about her in a while, and I wanted to. But I guess we're up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment