Sunday, February 23, 2014

Two Year Checkup

I took Felicity on Monday, PRESIDENTS DAY, for her two year checkup, which I suppose should have taken place in October, but whatever, it's been a long winter/fall/life for us.  She weighed 32 lbs., I think, although I am having a hard time reading her chart.  She was not very good at the doctor, they always have a medical student come in and she really gave him a hard time about letting him look in her ears.  Of course, my pediatrician has been a doctor since God was a boy, and he knows how to just DO it before she even realizes it, but she was rough on that poor student.

She is doing just great, I got her little conference report from preschool and she is just fine.  She is sleeping well and she is not a great eater but she does okay.  She has a real sweet tooth and of course she is into way more stuff than the other kids were at her age, but that is par for the course.  She chews gum like some kind of movie secretary or something, and the girls or Anthony never would have chewed gum at two!  She is v. advanced, ha!, in all the bad ways.

She still says "no way!" a lot for no, it's hilarious.  She was horrible in church today - she is so, so bad in church you'd swear she was a nonbeliever or something!  I know it will get better but when, Lord, when?, I think every week of my life.  At least if the weather ever gets warmer we can take her outside.

She hasn't taken a nap regularly in a long time, but she still naps at school.  Now it's 5:09 on Sunday night and she has been going going all weekend and she is a little nutsy, I can hear it in her tone, it's kind of tremulous.

This is just a short update to say that she is fine, our little Felicity.  I assume she'll be my last baby, since I will be FORTY SIX here in a few week, and I guess I am hyper-aware of that because I feel so sweet about her most of the time.  I tilt my head to the side a lot when I look at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment