Sunday, July 28, 2013

Seven Things on a Sunday

Here's seven things that are true about Felicity this week:


  • We went to the pool on Tuesday and Thursday and it was ROUGH.  I'm glad she's getting exposed to it, though.  
  • No matter what time she gets up, she really needs a nap every day.  BUT if she misses her nap and she just crashes in the car seat for a while on the way home, that's all she gets and she'll STILL be up at night.  
  • She and Anthony have been hanging out together and it's super cute.  I put this picture on his blog but I'll put it here too.  
  • She is getting a teensy bit more verbal, but that is probably just wishful thinking.
  • She starts at her mom's day out thing in a few weeks, the third week in August.  She's just going on Tuesdays but I hope it works out.  I'm nervous that she'll hate it, she is very attached to me.  It would be SO nice to have one day a week, from 9:00-2:00, where I'm responsible for no one.  I keep thinking of what I'd do.  I think I'll go to the grocery store and the gym.  THEN I'll really be LIVING!, ha!  
  • She is starting to count and it's super cute. 
  • She still likes Max & Ruby as much as anything but lately she is into Kai Lan, which she calls Ka! and she says it just like that - Ka!  And that's an order!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment