Sunday, September 4, 2011

New stuff

Today, I drove out to a fellow Indianapolis blogger's house to meet her and take some baby stuff from her, ha!  I had given her my baby tub for when she was expecting her third and she gave it back to me, along with a super cute bouncy seat, a Hooter Hider, some nursing pads, and some wee adorable clothes.  These clothes and sleepers are JUST KILLING ME.  They are so sweet and making me long to meet this baby all the more.

Anyway, it was so nice of her to offer this stuff.  I took the girls out there and they slept on the way - they haven't been napping well but it was probably a 30 or 40 minute drive so they took a little perfect snooze.  Maria and Veronica met her kids, who are both a little older than they are, it was great.  And I got to see her little 9 week old baby Liam, who was adorable and also made me more impatient to meet whoever is coming our way.

I went to the doctor this week, I've gained no weight but FOUR centimeters of fundus.  That's a lot right?  I feel it, I feel so stretched out and pushed in the OUT direction.  I can't believe I have five more weeks.  Oh I hope it goes fast.  I would rather be nursing 20 hours a day and not sleeping than be pregnant.  Check back and we'll see if that's true.

I have been joined in almost every day of this pregnancy by my pregnant friend Chrissy.  She is also having her fourth and we have the same exact due date.  It's been a real treat to share it with her, even though she is in NJ, it's nice, we talk all the time and complain about our lives talk about our pregnancies and how excited we are.  Neither of us know the sex of our babies, we are a perfect pregnant match!  Anyway, we were texting last night and I was saying how I am measuring 38 cm at 34 weeks and she wrote back 38!  You are RUINED!  We are RUINED!  I can't wait to meet the baby and find out the sex!  Ha!  My sentiments exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment