Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ch ch ch ch changing Table

So I bought a new changing table for the baby's room. It's cute, right? I was looking for a dresser at first, either for the baby's room or the girls' room and then I'd shift it around, but I can't find one right now. I don't want to buy a new, nice, forever dresser for these kids to ruin, and the used ones I'm finding are not great so I figured I'd buy myself some time with this piece.

What else? I went to the hospital last week. I was pretty sick, with a stomach flu type thing, for a few days. By 5:00 I was a mess, contractions, sick, and then I thought it had been a while since I felt the baby. Soooooo off we went and everything was fine, but it took like six hours to figure out. As I told the nurse when I left, I'll be back on October 10 and not one second before!

I'm very eager and impatient to meet this baby. Is it a boy or a girl? What are these kids going to think? Is this baby going to be the same grumpy ass the others have? Can I do it? We'll see. 25 days.

1 comment: