Monday, February 13, 2012

19 Weeks

Ha, it didn't look that bad in real life, but in this picture it looks like she is barely perched on that ottoman. I wanted to get her picture in this outfit, it is from my mom and it's so soft and sweet, right? Well you'll have to trust me on the soft part. Felicity at 19 weeks is doing just fine. She was sick last week but is better now, she sleeps just fine and I can't talk about it because I don't want to jinx it. She is still being rocked to sleep for naps, which I'm sure I'll have to deal with at some point but what can you do? She does just go to sleep sometimes, but not always. Today is Monday so we are Maria and Veronica-free, which is such a pleasant time for us. It's SO QUIET in here! Then Wednesday comes and it all goes to hell, ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment