Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday

Oh these weeks are long! I work on Monday Thursday and Friday and every day of the week I have to drive like a bat out of hell almost everywhere I go and it's wearing, to say the least.  Tomorrow we are going to Anthony's party at his school but that's our only Christmasy thing we are doing.  Last week I took the three girls to see A Christmas Carol at IRT, we had a good time and by that I mean we didn't get kicked out.  Maria and Veronica were much, much better this year than last year and Felicity was - not great, but she did better than anyone else would have at her age.  She was kind of loud and she asked a lot of questions, but mostly she was okay.  She is driving me crazy lately, wants to be carried everywhere, mostly into school when I am already carrying her bags and Veronica's bag, ugh.  She still loves preschool and her teacher.  She has been waking up a LOT in the night, I wish so much that she wasn't taking a nap anymore because it makes the nights that she does awful.

Anyway, here are some pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment