Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December

Last Saturday, I guess maybe it was two Saturdays ago now, I had to take Felicity to the ER.  She was up all night Friday coughing and burning with fever so around 7:00 I took her.  She had an ear infection and maybe pneumonia.  The doctor (who remembered me from my broken wrist in March, not to brag) said he didn't want to do a chest xray but maybe she had pneumonia but the antibiotics should cover everything.  I am hoping she will stop napping at preschool here soon because right now she naps every day there and tortures the girls at night, last night she told Mike that she was 'scared' and she wanted him to lie down with her, ugh.  The night before last she was up at 12;30 and came in because there were "ants" in her room, UGH!  But she's overall doing great, she is so funny and talks a blue streak.  I thought Maria talked a lot but she is nothing compared to Felicity.



No comments:

Post a Comment