Thursday, May 22, 2014

Felicity the Fairy

She is something else, right?  This picture was from the other night, we went out, just us girls, to follow Maria around as she knocked on doors to collect money for her Walkathon.  We walked up and down the street and I had a HECK of a time getting them back in the house, but then I told Felicity she could take a bath and have a cupcake and off she went, I snapped this as she was tearing by.

She is really getting fun!  And awful!  She talks a lot, definitely in more sentences and she does this cute thing that Maria used to do.  I say something like, Felicity, do you want to eat some lunch? and she says OKAY!, like it's the best idea she ever heard.  She just now said "I washa hands?".  I said "you want to wash your hands?" and she said "OKAY!".  Ha!

Today is the last day it will be just us until the fall, as it's Veronica's last day of preschool.  We will probably go for a walk, we are going over to a friend of mine's house so I can babysit for a while, maybe I'll mow the lawn.  She is a good little companion.  And that's good, because she hasn't taken a nap in over a year, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment