Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 9 of Lent

Felicity has a terrible cough.  TERRIBLE.  She has a tiny runny nose but she doesn't seem to be sick in any other way.  But last night and the night before she has awoken and demanded to first come into our room and then to go downstairs.  Mike was up with her until 5:30 Sunday morning and I was up with her from last night at midnight, ugh.  But last night she slept a lot better, I think maybe she is more comfortable down here, it's airier and she can sit up better.  Isn't she smart?

She is plucky as can be, especially considering how sickly she has been for most of her short time on earth.  She definitely hasn't been SICK, for which I am grateful, but the ear infections and fevers and runny noses, oh my!

Today Mike said to her "are you going to see Miss Judy?", and then he blanched.  She calls preschool Miss Judy's House but her teacher is Miss Sara, Miss Judy was her teacher when she was two and she still misses her.  But we have told her enough that she was able to parrot back to Mike, "No, Daddy! Miss Judy's room is for little kids, I a big kid!  I go see Miss Sara!".  We were both relieved.

She has a great memory, she sings every single song she's learned in preschool.  I don't think anyone else has done that and I find it charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment