Monday, March 24, 2014

Come here

When Felicity wants me to pick her up, she says "C'mere, mama", and kind of wiggles her shoulders, it's so cute.  I was thinking of that and other cute things she says this morning and I want to remember them so I thought I'd write them down on her blog.  The problem is, I'm so old and dotty I can't remember any!  She shouts Hello?  HELLLLLOOOOOO? in the morning when she wants to get up. She adds a "t" to the end of a lot of words.  Like I'll say, I love you! and she says I love yout toot.  Ha!

Her hair is getting - well if I say it's getting long, I am being very very gracious about it, but it does have one nice curl.  She is climbing on everything.  Yesterday my sister came over after we went to see a play together.  I got home and Felicity asked to watch some Mickey Mouse Club so I put it on using On Demand and she was watching it, she was so excited about it!  I went and did something and came back and she had flipped over a box, and used the bathroom stepstool (at first I said stool but I figured bathroom and stool weren't good together in a sentence) to get on the box and then she was trying to ... jump into the television?  She was really mad about it, about her inability to get in there, ha!

She talks so, so much.  Last night she was in the bath, with a giant cup of water.  She went to take a drink of it (ew) and stuck her nose in it, like too far, because the water went up her nose and she was spluttering away.  She said "water, nose, YUCK!".  When she is hungry, she asks for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  It might be just me but she seems to use so many more WORDS than the other kids at this age.




No comments:

Post a Comment