Friday, May 6, 2016

May

Here's Felicity, on Monday, when she had to stay home with an ear infection.  She woke up in the night, burning, BURNING, with fever and then Mike took the day off to take her to the clinic.  She's doing much better.  She really is better in general, she hasn't been sick recently.  It's certainly nothing like it was when she was tiny, and so sick all the time, vomiting on my shoulder every time I turned around.



Last night was her preschool program, she sang a million songs and she did just fine.  She seems so happy and content at preschool, which is good because LORD knows she isn't always content at home.  She just - I have to tell her no about every other thing just so that she knows that no is sometimes going to be the answer.  I bought her a new pair of shoes yesterday, sandals at Target, and she loved them, thank you soooo much!, she was yelling.  Then we get on line and she started demanding a Reese's cup, because she "loves peanut butter!".  I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT?  Lord, child!

Anyway, she is doing fine, here are some cute pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment