Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pre School

Felicity is doing really, really great in preschool.  One day a few weeks ago, her teacher yelled at me down the hall, Joanne! Joanne! I thought oh what could it be?  Is she getting kicked out?  Did she bite someone?  She said Joanne, she is just wonderful! Wonderful and we all love her so much already! I mean, maybe the teacher is given to hyperbole but still, it was a great relief.  And I can see her point, she said how Felicity will play with anything, she likes the other kids, she is funny, and all those things are true! She is so glad to be with people her own age, and she is funny, she is a grown up three year old, for sure.  I just hope she keeps using her power for good and not evil.

She's so funny, the words she says are hilarious.  She tells me all the time "I'm a NOW girl, Mama, I'm not a WAIT girl".  She and Anthony are getting along better, she loves our dog Maggie, and she has been going to my friend Marta's house on Thursday and Friday after school and she really, REALLY loves that.

She takes a nap at preschool which makes our nights kind of late but I'm okay with it.  She goes every day from 8-3 so I figure she will settle into a schedule some day soon.  Last night Mike went in to check on her and he couldn't find her anywhere, finally he realized she was curled up in a ball under the dresser, the weirdo.  I took this picture later right before I moved her.


No comments:

Post a Comment