Thursday, May 21, 2015

End of Preschool

Felicity has been sick today, yesterday too but today we decided to take her to the doctor because she had such a bad night, such coughing!  It makes me think of my dearly departed friend Lebron who used to always say to me, when I had a cold, You MUST dance the red shoes, Victoria, you simply must! Oh, does she cough!  I took her to the clinic today, at the grocery store.  "This where the doctah is?, she said, doubtfully.  But we get gas points for going there and an NP there is as good as anywhere, I figure.  I really like the woman who is the NP there, she remembers us when we are in the store, and she really likes Felicity.  And she should!  She is the best patient I have ever seen!  She had a fever, woke up at 5:00, she has been coughing and coughing and she asked for the "happy face chart", as she calls it, and pointed right to the happiest.  "The happy one?", the NP said, and Felicity said YES!  I think she was just happy to be there!  She is so funny.  She had a double ear infection and the NP looked at her ears and said "they really don't hurt?" and Fifi said NOPE! She is ridiculous.  She has been driving me CRAZY today, but she has also been really cute.  Same as it ever was.


No comments:

Post a Comment