Thursday, October 18, 2012

Picture

I want to post more often so I downloaded a picture but now I can't remember what it's like and I have no time to look so it will be a surprise for everyone!

Felicity is fine, she has a cold and runny nose which is a DRAG because at this age, they can't even, like, sniffle so I have to wipe her nose a lot.  She hates it.  She's had a few night time wake ups recently and I hope that's why but last night she slept all night until 7:00 this morning so that's really great.

She doesn't like to go to sleep, or nap, any more than any of the rest of them, which is just my destiny I guess.  I guess I am supposed to spend years of my life fretting and worrying and trying to do everything right and failing miserably every day.  But that's not all!  I can feel terrible about it AND look like hell at the same time!  Motherhood!  It's not just a job, it's an adventure!  IN TORTURE!

EDITING TO SAY that I took this picture yesterday, first of all she is in an outfit from Mike's mom that she gave her for her birthday and it's adorable, so cute.  It's grey and green which happens to be an excellent color combination.  Second of all, she handed me that sock yesterday about 50 times and I'd kiss it and hand it back, saying thank you and then SHE would do it.  It's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment