Thursday, March 29, 2012

Almost Six Months

 I always really look forward to the babies being six months old, and Felicity is no exception.  I like it better when they can sit up, cry a little before they go to sleep, etc.  I have been putting her down awake for naps and it's going about like you'd expect.  She is used to DRINKING until she falls asleep, so first I had to try and break her of that and now just expecting her to fall asleep in her bassinet seems like a lot.  She is flipping over to her belly a lot and it makes her MAD so we are dealing with that.  I am often tired and impatient and I also am just doing it a few days a week, so I have a feeling that I have to JAM in all this training on the days when the girls are in school, or we are not off to the library, or I have to exercise, or something.  I'm going to try to lighten up on it a little bit and we'll see how it goes. 

She is, as I say, rolling over and it's super cute.  She pushes up on her belly but that's it.  She won't sit up at all, unless she's assisted and then she seems to get a big kick out of it.  I sit her up in her bassinet and put the boppy around her and she's so cute.  She's like, soooooo!  this is sitting up!  I like it!  She is very kissy and sweet and I am madly in love with her, except when she is screamy and coughy and won't take a damned nap, ha! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment